Proven Advocacy For Injured Construction Workers
After an accidental injury at a construction site, the injured and their family members often face a daunting uphill battle. If you are in this situation, your first priority is your healing and ongoing physical recovery. Financial concerns go hand-in-hand with your medical needs. An attorney’s guidance can be as essential to your overall outcome as a doctor’s skillful care. Overall recovery after a serious or catastrophic workplace injury may involve the following challenges and losses:
- Emergency medical evaluation and treatment
- Ongoing medical care and therapy
- Temporary or personal disabilities
- Lost income
- Difficulties that may last for months or years
I Am Ready To Guide You Through The Recovery Process
I am attorney Brad Crosta, an experienced lawyer with 40 years of experience and a strong track record that has included many notable results for Washingtonians affected by workplace injuries. I bring empathy along with extensive knowledge of the legal processes that can help injured workers and their families find relief through:
- Workers’ compensation claims
- Appeals and litigation as needed if a workers’ compensation insurer denies, diminishes or delays a claim unfairly
- Personal injury claims and lawsuits against third parties (not employers)
- Lawsuits against grossly negligent general contractors, as in the case that I brought regarding the general contractor who was responsible when Andre Stutes fell from a roof and was seriously injured
Frequently Asked Questions About Construction Accidents
If you have questions about your rights and other aspects of construction accidents, you’re not alone. Below are answers to common questions.
What is the most common type of construction accident?
- Falls, whether from ladders, scaffolding, roofs or other heights
- Equipment accidents involving vehicles or heavy machinery
- Falling objects, which can cause serious injuries
- Electrical injuries, including burns and electrocution
What sources of recovery do I have if I am injured?
What if I’m not able to return to my job?
What if I’m an undocumented worker?
Can my employer fire me for filing a workers’ comp claim?
Let Me Get Your Case Underway
The sooner you have an attorney investigating your construction site injury case, the more opportunities there will be to maximize your overall financial recovery. Did you fall from a roof, fall when a defective ladder collapsed, fall from a height or suffer serious injuries caused by heavy equipment? Whatever the nature of your construction site accident, I am here to advocate zealously for you, backed by knowledge of laws, courts and procedures for pursuing all compensation that you are eligible for.
To schedule a free consultation, call 206-388-5651 or send an email inquiry to Crosta Law Office, PLLC, through this website for a prompt response.