After a workplace accident, many workers are confused about what their options are regarding compensation. In most cases, the answer is simply filing a workers’ compensation claim. But for workers injured under certain conditions, there is a second legal option: a...
Do You Have Questions About Your Rights?
I Have Answers.
- Could the manufacturer be responsible for a scaffolding collapse?
- What is the Stute decision and how does it protect construction workers in Washington?
- Company fined after construction worker killed by forklift
- The electrocution danger faced by construction workers
- Ladder accidents aren’t only tied to safety equipment